Kia Sedona Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're still quite a bit away from the new Sedona's release but here's some information that I've found on what to expect when it comes out.

Pricing:
  • LX: $32,000 (est)
  • EX: $35,000 (est)
  • SX: $43,000 (est)
Engine:
The currently Sedona has a 3.3L V6 but it could easily get the 3.8L V6 that's in the Telluride.

Interior:
Based on the photo of the interior the Sedona is getting things like a new rotary shift knob, a large center console, and a dual-screen infotainment system with a digital gauge display.

Safety Features:
Safety features should include Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist and Available adaptive cruise control.

Warranty:
The standard Kia warranty should cover the Sedona as well.
  • Limited warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles
  • Powertrain warranty covers 10 years or 100,000 miles
  • No complimentary scheduled maintenance

·
Registered
9 Posts
I heard that most of the world is getting a diesel engine option that will not be available in the United States and Canada.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We're still quite a bit away from the new Sedona's release but here's some information that I've found on what to expect when it comes out.

Pricing:
  • LX: $32,000 (est)
  • EX: $35,000 (est)
  • SX: $43,000 (est)
Engine:
The currently Sedona has a 3.3L V6 but it could easily get the 3.8L V6 that's in the Telluride.

Interior:
Based on the photo of the interior the Sedona is getting things like a new rotary shift knob, a large center console, and a dual-screen infotainment system with a digital gauge display.

Safety Features:
Safety features should include Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist and Available adaptive cruise control.

Warranty:
The standard Kia warranty should cover the Sedona as well.
  • Limited warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles
  • Powertrain warranty covers 10 years or 100,000 miles
  • No complimentary scheduled maintenance
Thanks for the info Van Man. I am very interested in the new Sedona!!

Where did you get this info from, specifically they pricing estimates?

Also, do we have any idea on when it'll be available in the US?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts